Saturday 16 April 2016

A Clifton walk and Skylink Express

I visited Clifton today and spent some time walking around there, as well as taking a very short visit to the NTU campus. I planned before the break ended that I would visit Clifton again this weekend for purpose of walking around the place. For about half an hour I was also in Ruddington, as it is right next to Clifton and you can walk from one to the other. I enjoyed a worthwhile afternoon and am glad I went out.

I also rode another Trentbarton bus route: Skylink Express. It's a fast route to East Midlands Airport, getting there in half the time to the regular Skylink; however, Skylink Express travels there via Clifton. Originally, I travelled to Clifton on the Ruddington Connection until that line was closed; without any buses to Clifton on which I could use my pass, I opted to visit other places instead (when I visited the NTU campus there last month, I rode South Notts 1). Skylink Express is a new route, which was introduced when Club Class was closed down.

After my walking, I went to my aunt and uncle's house, as we were all having dinner there. My uncle cooked up a storm for everyone. In all, today's been positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment