Sunday 17 April 2016

Accepted the offer

I have officially accepted my conditional offer for English and Media at NTU Clifton; the regular English course is my insurance offer. As I have accepted early and as I need the same grades for both courses, I anticipate making it onto my first choice. All I need to do is pass my course (and sort out student finance and accommodation).

As for Journalism and English and TESOL, by accepting the other two they have been declined by default. This evening, I made another step towards going to university a reality.

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am so behind on blog reading but so happy to hear this!! Whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rebeka! :D I'm glad to have finally accepted.

      That's okay! I'm behind on some, too.

      Delete