Thursday 4 February 2016

In early (4)

For the fourth time in a row, I went early into college on a day off; however, this early arrival was later than usual because the bus I've been taking never materialised. As such, I caught the one that came forty minutes later. When I e-mailed Trentbarton, they replied that the bus had suffered some sort of mechanical failure and stressed that they were sorry for any problem. No worries - I've ridden hundreds of times without issue; this is the first occasion where this has happened and in my experience, Trentbarton are quick at fixing issues.

When I arrived at college it was still not 9:00, which didn't matter today but it was still good to know that even with the delay, I made it before when a class would officially begin. In the library, I finished the assignment I was working on yesterday and started research on my next one.

I promise that this will be the last of the "In early" series...otherwise, every Wednesday and Thursday will consist of the same posts over and over again!

2 comments:

  1. Trying to catch up on all my blog reading :) how are things? Good job getting into college on your day off. How is school going this term???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just thinking of you before I saw your comment! :D Thanks! It's going great; I'll send you an e-mail in the coming days. How are you?

      Delete