Monday 15 February 2016

Bought a new pair of headphones

Yesterday evening, I bought off Amazon a pair of headphones; to my surprise, they arrived before midday and so I immediately able to start using them. Great!

The sound quality to the headphones is excellent and the set feels comfortable to my head. The problem with the device is that the speakers do not contain the music to my ears only - other people can hear my music while I'm listening to it. Despite this issue, I don't intend to send them back - they cost me about £10.

As a consequence, though, I shall still use my earbuds when on buses; I have no intent of becoming a pest on the bus because of other people hearing my music. My headphones will likely be something I only use at home, much like my original pair were before they were broken (they were accidentally stepped on).

No comments:

Post a Comment