Tuesday 8 September 2015

Second day back

My second day back at college was a continuation of the inductions; however, this time we had an hour-long session with my Employability teacher from the past academic year, which I was delighted by. While outside class, I observed several familiar faces from the past year, although they were people I knew by face rather than by name and/or conversation.

The class has yet to officially start its lesson but we have been given an assignment, which we have to complete by next Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting and like your second year is getting off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my son would come home and say that he was delighted by school.
    Not gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does he not like his fellow students or teachers or just school in general?

      Delete