Saturday 13 June 2015

The new pouch

This is the money pouch I bought yesterday:

I bought this from the women's section of a clothing store. In recent weeks I have become fed up with constantly checking my pockets in case my coins have fallen out and my wallet is not an effective place in which to store coins because they fall out of it. A zippable pouch, like the one above, resolves these problems.

I don't think it's silly for men to own pouches like the one above; after all, which is sillier: A man owning an item marketed to women as a place in which to keep his coins or losing his coins because they fell out of his pocket? Pockets and wallets are, by comparison, inadequate places to store change and I'm happy to have made this purchase.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you Andrew! I don't think pouches are unmanly. I love the pouch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it's a great pouch; very useful, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my son snow pants from the girl's department one year. I cut out the tag, and he never knew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, if they do the job they're supposed to... :)

      Delete