Thursday 11 June 2015

Five down, none to go

With Calculator Mathematics out of the way, all of my exams are complete. All that remains of my course is some Employability work, although I intend to drop into college a few times to return some documents and, if possible, chat to my teachers. I will also need to attend college for matters related to my next course.

As for my performance, this was my least satisfying exam. I entered the exam with a great mood and never succumbed to any nerves while answering questions but I was unable to answer several high-mark questions and I am concerned about what affect that will have on my grade. I felt I performed more strongly on last week's paper. Still, it's over now; no more exams for the time being.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! 1st year done! Congrats Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to be done with your first year! What a great accomplishment!! Sorry I've been behind on blog reading (and blogging in general). Are you taking summer classes or do you have to wait for the fall to start again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Rebeka; you have been bust!

      Thanks! It's been an awesome year. :) I will have to wait until the fall for the next phase of my education although summer classes would have been awesome!

      Delete