Thursday 25 June 2015

Cramp, headache and warm

My waking up this morning was, to put it mildly-yet-bluntly, unpleasant. I was rudely awoken to massive cramp in my right leg, which caused me to hop out of bed and down the hall in agony. If that wasn't enough, both my feet developed cramp, too.

The end of my morning tribulations? Not at all. I was experiencing a headache, possibly brought on by yesterday's heat and my going to bed incredibly late. On top of my cramps and headache, I was hot and sweating, which was likely caused by my headache.

The result? The various discomforts forced me to sleep in for an extra three hours this morning. As I've said a few times before, I loathe being in bed during daylight hours, so my confinement to my bed with a headache, cramp and heat was, again, unpleasant.

Fortunately, the additional rest meant that I was able to fight off the headache and the heat, although the pain in my leg from the cramp has moderately persisted throughout the day. Eh...I should probably go to bed - my head is still somewhat dazed from the headache.

4 comments:

  1. Yikes, are you sick? Dehydrated? I hope that you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebeka. :) Other than a bit of a sore throat, I'm fine now.

      Delete
  2. Try a banana. Good for leg cramps.

    ReplyDelete