Friday 5 June 2015

The five days of college

While there was not a requirement for me to attend college today, I was there for around twenty minutes. I went because 1. I went for a long walk in the morning and afternoon, as I haven't walked much recently; my college is on my route, and 2. because I wanted to return some documents to my English teacher.

My presence at college today means that I was there for every school day of this week, which is the first time this has happened. Coincidentally, it occurs during my last official four-day week at college, given that English and Sociology have finished for this course.

In addition to returning documents to my English teacher, I also encountered both the assistant my class has in its English and Mathematics lessons and my Mathematics teacher himself; both asked about how my exam went yesterday. They were pleased that I thought I performed better in the actual exam compared to mock tests.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Glad those tests went better than expected. Summer is almost here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, yay to the exams...but nooooo to summer! :o

      Delete