Wednesday 15 April 2015

Homemade memes

Just to follow up on yesterday's post about the meme-generating app I discovered, here are some pictures that I "memed". I really like how the app allows you to add your own text to images:

I'm not the only one who thinks that my stapler features a resemblance to the Alien from the Alien movie series.

Feel free to interpret the phrase in any way you wish!

Obviously, I didn't take the picture, as it's Boromir from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I have, however, hiked to Hucknall!

This is a quote stated many years ago by an online friend of mine. Ever since they first wrote it I thought it was an excellent statement.

I won't go into meme overload; otherwise, something that's fun and creative will end up turning into something boring and annoying, which is not what I want. I hope you enjoyed these pictures!

2 comments: