Wednesday 22 April 2015

Bloggers Blog Party - March 2015

Food and college is the overall theme for March 2015's pictures for the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party, likely because my long walk images are reserved for other posts, which I still have yet to write.

Sorry for the delay in posting this blog party piece:

Sunday, 1st March: This is a Kit Kat Chunky. You can buy two sets of two for £1 at my local newsagent.

Wednesday, 4th March: This is a pyramid map my English teacher drew to provide the class some additional guidance for the Of Mice and Men control we had during this time. I was able to use my phone's camera in class because this wasn't during an official lesson - it was an impromptu bonus session and I was technically taking notes.

Friday, 6th March: On the day of the Of Mice and Men control, I ate a chocolate brownie and a jam square - from the college canteen - for breakfast. I wouldn't recommend them as part of a daily diet but they provided me with plenty of energy for my control.

Wednesday 11th March: This is the screen during this day's Employability lesson, which was to do with researching a job and giving a presentation about it. We were encouraged to photograph the monitor for the purposes of notekeeping.

Saturday, 14th March: This is a feature in Hucknall. I was informed that it's a tribute - not a large lemon squeezer - to the mining industry that used to be up there.

Monday, 23rd March: I ate mayonnaise on chips at the college canteen on this day. The chips served at the college are surprisingly high in quality, at least with regards to taste.

Friday, 27th March: I was out late on this night and saw the Nottingham Council House illuminated in purple, which I had never seen in this light before. I was compelled to take a photograph, which was conducted using the low light mode on my phone.

2 comments: