Monday 6 April 2015

Facebook

When I began Air Nice-to-Livelands, I did not possess a Facebook account; it wasn't until July of 2011 that I did but my activity over there didn't increase until sometime in 2012. I've never mentioned here that I have an account - until now.

So why the change? Well, today I found out that a close relative of mine has one and I helped them out today with their account. The revelation came as a huge surprise to me but not as much as my having a Facebook account was to them. Both of us expected a lecture from the other!

Now that I'm open about this, if anyone following Air Nice-to-Livelands wishes to follow me on Facebook, please let me know and I'll e-mail my username and/or link. Of course, there is no pressure to do so and I won't take offence if no one does; some of my Blogger friends are Facebook friends with me already.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't have a facebook when i started blogging either. I was hesitant to get one but it got to the point that people wouldn't contact me any other way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a shame when people become reliant on one venue of communication. :/

      Delete
  2. I would if I were on Facebook...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie; that's fine. :) Please let me know if you ever do join!

      Delete
  3. Yep, I remember those days! :) Funny, it seems like we're bit the opposite. I had Facebook when starting here, but now I don't.

    ReplyDelete