Thursday 21 February 2013

Candy coincidence

I had an interesting coincidence take place. A couple of nights ago, I dreamt about my brother taking a bus ride to one of the neighbouring towns; the sole concern of the "dream me" was that my brother buy me some chocolate when he was out (in real-life he has occasionally brought chocolates home after he's been out for an extended period). Unfortunately, I woke up before I could learn whether or not I received any chocolate.

This past evening, my brother took a walk and stopped off at one of our local stores. Prior to him leaving, I had given him some coins and asked if he could pick up a couple of candy bars for me (he'd said he would be going to the store). It was the first time in months that this particular situation had arisen.

I found it a coincidence to be dreaming about me wanting my brother to buy me some chocolate, and a couple of days later he announces he's going to a store, causing me to ask if he could pick something up for me! My decision to ask was not prompted by the dream, and I didn't think about the dream or the coincidence  until long after I had eaten the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment