Friday 1 June 2012

"Sitting Down Here" - Lene Marlin

A couple of weeks ago my friend Jenny, as a part of her Song of the Day series, posted on her blog about the song "Sitting Down Here" by Lene Marlin. Jenny wrote that it is one of those songs that you would recognise when you hear it, and sure enough, when I listened to the track I knew that I had heard it somewhere before although I could not recall where and when I had first heard it.


I have listened to "Sitting Down Here" several times since Jenny posted the link! It is a beautiful song and Marlin has a really lovely voice. As I honestly do not remember where I first heard the track, I am glad I was re-introduced to it. I had a look on Amazon.co.uk and the album that "Sitting Down Here" comes from, Playing My Game, is available for purchase there.

I recommend checking out Jenny's Song of the Day blog series: she has posted some great songs from/given spotlight to artists that a lot of people have likely not heard about before.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to listen to it later. :) If I like it, I'm recording it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like the song! :) I'm grateful Jenny posted it on her blog!

      Delete