Thursday 21 June 2012

Carrie Underwood

I shall be leaving soon to attend a Carrie Underwood concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London; I will be travelling by train and a friend of mine will be meeting me at one of the train stations so we can go to the concert together. Underwood's performance at the Royal Albert Hall will be her first-ever in the United Kingdom, and we are both very much looking forward to seeing her live.

This trip to London will mark my first visit to the place since returning to the United Kingdom, will be the first time I have been to a concert, and my first time riding on a train. I am not sure if I will be able to get any pictures, as the weather has been rainy all day...but it has been improving in the last couple of hours and it could be drier in London...but if I do I shall be sure to post them!

Underwood came to Southern Oregon a couple of times while we lived there, but as much as I wanted to attend those concerts I was unable to. It does seem funny that I will be now be seeing her here in the United Kingdom, but at any rate I am pleased to be going!

4 comments:

  1. Have a blast and remember to take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time! :D I still have other pictures to post first, but the ones from the concert will be up soon! :)

      Delete