Friday 28 April 2017

A set of lectures completed

I no longer have any lectures for my Understanding Media & Culture module, which is my 40 credit Media module (larger than the practical, which is only 20). When it comes to teaching new content, this module has been depleted.

So what's left? It has a seminar next Friday and the assignment is due the following Friday. My Media practical and American literature assignment are both due that day, also. My current goal is to finish my American literature piece on or by this coming Monday, as the other two assignments both have a lot of work left on them and I don't want to still be working on all three on the deadline day. I'll have it done (I have to!), there's just much to do.

My one and only exam for this year is on the 25th of May and is for my main English module, so I don't have to worry about that one at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment