Tuesday 30 August 2016

The initial enrolment

It's hard to believe that two years ago yesterday, I enrolled at Central for my Pre-Access:


Yep...the 29th of August, 2014. On that day, I met my future History/Sociology teacher, as she helped me complete a final form or two for my application; she went on to form an instrumental part of my two years there, for not only did she teach one of my classes during Pre-Access but on Access, I was on her course and she lead half my lessons. It's a shame I can't bring her with me to Nottingham Trent University but at least we remain in contact; there are few people I respect as much as I respect her.

But going back to that enrolment day, I can't believe it's been over two years. I recall seeing at least one of my future classmates that day and I was fascinated to see to more of the campus, which included the floor where my lessons occurred and the gym. I think I felt accomplished at having enrolled, as it was something new for me after years of inactivity.

Now, I'm off to university. My two years at college went by faster than I would have liked them to; ensuring I enjoyed as much of it as possible and more was a priority of mine and it paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment