Sunday 3 August 2014

Back in Northamptonshire August 2014

I am now back in Northamptonshire after spending over a week at my grandparents' house in Nottingham. I have a little more college information to mention: on Saturday, an enrolment letter arrived in the mail. While I have a phone call or two to make first, all I need to do is sign this letter and send it back to the college. I will then attend the college's enrolment day late this month, which will coincide with when I move up to Nottingham. The times are changing!

As for last night's fireworks, they were spectacular. I have taken some pictures but they are not of the fireworks.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Great news! Hopefully the times are a changing for the both of us! :)

    Ohh, hope you can post the other pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAY! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excitedddd for youuuu~!!

    ReplyDelete