Tuesday 3 April 2012

Eating cooking chocolate

I am fond of the bars of cooking chocolate that you can get over here. While they are, by their name, intended for cooking, I find myself resisting the temptation to eat a bar when using one. Here is a picture of the one I melted this afternoon for a cake:

It looks delicious, and I can assure you that it tastes as good as it appears (the flavours I have seen so far are milk and dark). In a way I prefer these bars of cooking chocolate to the bars of chocolate that are eaten normally: they have a nicer sweetness and seem like a smoother chocolate to me; however, regardless of the types of chocolate that are available, I do not think it would be very healthy to frequently consume any of them!

2 comments:

  1. I like anything but German cooking chocolate. That's bitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I've had German chocolate before. Swiss and Belgian are nice, and I do miss Russell Stover chocolate.

      Delete