Sunday 2 December 2012

Decorations 2012

The Christmas decorations are becoming more noticeable in my town. A few days ago only a handful of houses were decorated; now it's hard to look at a group of houses without seeing at least one of them dressed for the season. Lights, Santas, reindeer and snowmen are becoming more common each day.

My family and I have not yet put up any of our decorations, but I think we'll start the process next week. With the exception of some new light sets that my parents have purchased I don't anticipate this year's decorations being much different from 2011's.

2 comments:

  1. We started putting up some, but a bulk of them will be going up next week. It's crazy how quickly Christmas is coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, this year seems to have gone by a lot quicker than I was expecting.

      Delete