Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas cooking 2012 (2)

Here are some more pictures of yesterday's baking; these are from when the desserts were being sliced and placed into containers:

This was the mincemeat flapjack once it was removed from its pan. I wish I had seen the removal...at least it came out intact!

I thought I'd get a shot of the flapjack's insides.

The dark chocolate brownie mixture after it had been cut up into, well...brownies! I ate one...they're delicious; exactly how I remember them.

A picture of the brownies inside their new container.

The white chocolate cherry cake was slightly stuck to the bottom of the dish it was cooked in, resulting in a small amount of it breaking off during extraction. I ate the broken parts and was pleasantly surprised to discover that the white chocolate inside the cake has a strong flavour: I was expecting it to be a "hint" of chocolate.

There is a lot to eat this Christmas, and the above desserts don't include all the other candies and chocolates we have. Better make sure we get in plenty of exercise over the next few weeks!

2 comments: