Monday 27 August 2012

The giant gobstopper

Remember the giant gobstopper I wrote about a few days ago? This is its appearance before it was entirely consumed:

There were a variety of flavours present in the gobstopper's many layers but I was only able to recognise two, vanilla and banana, although I thought I could taste a touch of cinnamon. Regardless of the exact flavours the gobstopper was pleasant to taste...even if I cut my tongue a few times on it! It took me about a week to eat the gobstopper, well ahead of the year others estimated it would take me (given all its sugar I ensured my teeth were clean after each "licking session" on the candy, too).

4 comments:

  1. I used to love the giant jawbreakers I would find as a kid! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good. It's been forever since I had a gobstopper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than 90% of it had been eaten by this point! :D

      Delete