Wednesday 1 August 2012

Now in August

It is hard to believe that we are in the eighth month, August, already; it doesn't really feel as though it has been seven months since the very beginning of 2012. For obvious reasons, I anticipated this year to have a dragging feel to it, but I am surprised that this hasn't been the case...at least from my perspective anyway.

It is said that time flies when you're having fun. Maybe I've had more fun this year than I had expected to. Of course, time always goes by at the same rate, regardless of what we're doing.

4 comments:

  1. It's crazy. 11 days until vacation and 26 days until school starts. This year has gone too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely hard to believe August is already here. We haven't even had a summer in Seattle yet and it's almost over! Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you've been having a fun year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wouldn't quite say it's totally been fun...just enough for the year to seem like it's gone by pretty fast. Don't worry...for the most part we haven't had much of a summer here in the UK: apart from some sun it's mostly been rain!

      Delete