Thursday 31 August 2017

Mature student meetup, Year 2, meetup 1

Since I've been at university I have been attending the meetups for mature students, despite missing those that occurred before my first term began. I am now fairly well known at them and I enjoy meeting up with fellow mature students.

Today was the first mature student meetup of the 2017-2018 academic year. This meetup was so incoming mature students could make new friends from both existing mature students and others that would be coming to university this year; it was also so the regulars could see each other again. As far I knew, there was only one new student there; however, if there were other new students there I didn't meet them because most of my conversing while there was with her. Not a problem, of course, as it's always good to meet a new person!

No comments:

Post a Comment