Thursday 24 November 2016

Return to Central November 2016

I returned to visit Central this afternoon. My official reason for being there was to be filmed for a short media clip for the Nottingham Post's award ceremony next week. The filming took place in the college library (with permission) and consisted of me performing study-related tasks, such as reading a book or using a computer. The man making the film was kind and thorough with his work.

Since I was at Central for that, I also took the time to have a lengthy chat with the librarians and to see my History/Sociology teacher. I also encountered my Tutorials teacher and the lady who was my curriculum manager for my Access course.

In all, I enjoyed a highly pleasant afternoon. Being back again felt...like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment