Wednesday 20 September 2017

"Something in the Way You Move" - Ellie Goulding

This is by far my song of choice at the moment - most addictive track I've heard in a long time:


It's "Something in the Way You Move" by Ellie Goulding, taken from Delirium (2015), her third studio album. While it is possible I might have heard it on a radio somewhere, my first confirmed hearing of "Something in the Way You Move" was a few days away when my brother and I were listening to the deluxe edition of Delirium. A day later, I heard it in the city centre when I was out with a friend and since then, I've listened to it every day so far.

Beyond that, I'd say that it's Goulding's best song to date, beating "I Need Your Love", which was a collaboration of hers with Calvin Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment